Launch of Innovation Network
The Public Service Innovation Network aims to support the development of a culture of innovation across the Public Service. The membership is wide-ranging and our focus is on communicating key innovation messages and building enthusiasm for innovation across the Public Service. The Network will also form a mechanism to build skills in innovation and to provide the tools and resources to members. Successful innovation relies on connections between people and the sharing of ideas and experiences and we aim to enable these connections with the Network.
The first Public Service Innovation Network meeting took place on 30th September in Tangent, Trinity’s Ideas Workspace. Over 140 Public Servants from across sectors and the country descended on Tangent for the inaugural event.
We had a great group of diverse speakers for our first event:
- Dr Lucy Fallon-Byrne, Head of Reform, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- Grace Cunningham, Deloitte
- Marguerite Bourke, Enterprise Ireland
- Fergal Brophy and team, UCD Innovation Academy
- Tim Willoughby, Head of Digital Services and Innovation, An Garda Síochána
- Catherine Bannon, Passport Service, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
We were heartened by the response and levels of engagement and enthusiasm in the room and looking forward to collaborating and sharing as part of the Public Service Innovation Network.
To register your interest in the Public Service Innovation Network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org