2020 Public Service Innovation Fund
The 2020 call for applications is now open!
Deadline: Noon on Wednesday 26th February
The Public Service Innovation Fund is a competitive fund that aims to support innovative ideas from across public service organisations and turn them into a reality with funding available of up to €50,000. For exceptionally strong projects funding of up to €100,000 may be granted. Innovative projects are sought that can be realised in 2020. It is important that projects have a strong focus on outcomes and impact. There should also be a focus on scalability, transferability and learning within the Public Service. Collaboration between public service organisations is encouraged.
Please note the following:
- Applications must be submitted using the online Application Form.
- The closing date is Wednesday 26th February at 12 noon.
- Applicants should refer to the Innovation Fund Information Guide when completing the online application.
- There is a ‘Save and Continue Later’ option.
- You will receive a copy of your application by email when you click ‘Submit’.
- If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com.
For information on the projects that were funded in 2019 see here.
Our Public Service 2020
Our Public Service 2020 is the policy framework designed to build on previous reforms while expanding the scope of reform to focus on these previous reforms while expanding the scope of reform to focus on collaboration, innovation and evaluation. For more information visit here.