Webinar: Robotic Process Automation in Public Services
11:30 at WebEx
In response to increased interest in Robotic Process Automation, the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform will host a free Webinar to provide public service leaders and managers with insights and information on how to deploy this technology to automate computer-based tasks. This is more important than ever as organisations re-engineer their processes into online and digital formats to enable the continuation of services during this time.
- Dr Lucy Fallon-Byrne, Asst. Secretary, Reform, DPER
- Kevin Kelly, Head of Digital Innovation, HSE’s Health Business Service
- David Smith, RPA Manager at the National Shared Services Office
- Louise McEntee, Director & Tim Morthorst, Manager/RPA Expert, Deloitte
- Derek Melia, Category Manager, OGP (responsible for RPA Framework)
This event is for public servants only. Spaces are limited. The session will be recorded and made available to other interested parties at a later point.