Civil & Public Service Business Process Automation Collaboration Group
The Reform Delivery Office (RDO) maintains a collaborative network of Civil & Public Servants who have an association with RPA, A growing number of the people on this network have considerable experience in implementing a RPA project from the start to completion. The network can be accessed at RPA Forum
In addition to the forum above, the Reform Delivery Office maintains a list of Civil and Public Servants who are interested in RPA for the purposes of contacting them about upcoming RPA events. If you would like to have your name included in this list, please email email@example.com. with your name and organisation details.
RPA Pilot Study Final Report
This report outlines the steps taken in the pilot study and how the pilot was governed. It also gives good account of the experiences of the participant organisations.
Deloitte Guide to RPA
The link below contains a guide from Deloitte and covers the basics of both RPA and the framework agreement.
Process Suitability Check
The following form can be used to help with high-level discussions when assessing the suitability of a process to automation using RPA.
Presentations and Event Recordings
RPA Info Sessions Presentations
- DPER – Background to RPA Framework
- RPA Presentation from Deloitte
- RPA Presentation from NSSO
- RPA Presentation from the Office of Government Procurement (OGP)
- RPA Presentation from HSE
RPA Meet The Robots Presentations
- Deloitte Meet The Robots Introduction
- NICE – Brings Automation For The People
- UiPath – Robotic Process Automation
- Introducing Blueprism
RPA Event Recordings
Some of the links are from academic and independent business sources who do not have a link to any particular RPA vendor. Others items are from specific vendors and there will be an element of advertisement in those articles or videos. The presence of such items on this website should not be taken as an endorcement of these particular companies or their products from the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform.
- Business/Robotic Process Automation in the Irish Revenue Commissioners (3 minutes)
- Making Time Matter with Intelligent Automation – Darren Atkins of the NHS (11 minutes)
- TED talk about Robotic Process Automation (16 minutes)
- Video demonstrating productivity gains of using RPA (7 minutes)
- Short clip explaining the essentials of RPA (1 minute)
- Deloitte Report: The Robots are Coming
- LSE Outsourcing Unit – The IT Function and Robotic Process Automation
- Deloitte: RPA, Separating hype from reality
Please note that the RPA Framework Agreement is only available to Civil and Public Service organisations. Semi-State organisations and private sector organisations are not included in the agreement.
- Reform Delivery Office in DPER at this email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Government Procurement at this email email@example.com
- Deloitte’s RPA Framework team at this email IE_GPS_RPA@deloitte.ie
« Previous "RPA Getting Started" Next » "External Service Delivery"