Robotic Process Automation Resources
The links below are provided for the purposes of education and research on the topic of Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Civil & Public Service Business Process Automation Collaboration Group
To encourage the development of network of RPA practitioners within the Public Services, there is an RPA Network Group that can be accessed from the dropdown menu available at this link.
Some of the links are from academic and independent business sources who do not have a link to any particular RPA vendor. Others items are from specific vendors and there will be an element of advertisement in those articles or videos. The presence of such items on this website should not be taken as an endorsement of these particular companies or their products from the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform.
- TED talk about Robotic Process Automation (16 minutes)
- 7 minute video demonstrating productivity gains of using RPA
- Short clip (1 minute) explaining the essentials of RPA
Research and Publications
- Deloitte Report: The Robots are Coming
- LSE Outsourcing Unit – The IT Function and Robotic Process Automation
- Deloitte: RPA, Separating hype from reality
Alternate Models of Service Delivery (AMDS) Resources
The links below are AMDS guides and resources. AMDS is also sometimes referred to as External Service Delivery (ESD)
Preliminary Business Case Templates
External Service Delivery Handbook
The following templates are associated with the Handbook:
- Risk Assessment Tool
- Process Assessment Template
- Sample Supplier Evaluation and Scoring Template
- Value Delivery Roadmap
- Transition Roadmap and Plan
- Transition Performance Report Template
- Benefits Tracking Template
- Communications Plan
- Supplier Relationship Management & Communication Template
Debt Management Resources
Collections Guide Jan 2017 (link: 4.1.5 Collections-Guide-Jan-2017.pdf)
« Previous "Network" Next » "Governance"